looking at a 2005 6.0

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Alright all, just posting on here to get your opinion on this truck that I am looking at. As the title says it is a 2005 6.0, truck has 120,xxx miles on it. It is leveled on some 315/65/17 pro comp at. Just wondering what you all think. Asking price is $17,499.

smokedout250

Reaction score
I just picked up my stock 07 with 58k for 19k... You just need to look it over good... See if you can get the price down more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Oh man I am not scared of the 6 uhohh I am just trying to get a feel for everyones experience with them since this would be my second truck, I know that i will need to put money into it right away but I need to know that my money is worth going into it.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Well the way I see it is, egr delete is number one thing! I know alot of ppl who have never had a problem! When adding a tuner you will need head studs. But think of it as a 7.3 at 400hp you be putting head studs in. So a 6.0 with custom tunes is gonna 400+ so why wouldn't you need studs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
I here ya man but with the 05 and up you can't fully delete the egr because it has a flow sensor so I just found an 04 with a 130,xxx on it for 15995. Probably going to go look at it today.

dasboot

Reaction score
I bought mine 2 summers ago 2005 crew cab. for about the same price with 86000 miles. I think price wise, you should get it cheaper, unless there is something special about it.

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
The only thing about it that I can see right now from the website is that it already has a 4in exhaust, wheels and tires but that is it. I will keep you all up to date on it when I go look at it this afternoon. The big thing that I see with price is that it is at a small dealership and colorado usually has higher priced diesels from what I am beginning to notice.

Latest posts

Members online