looking for some answers

Countryboydiesel250

Reaction score
I have an 07 f250 6.0 and what I have done to it so far. This was done back in late 2011 - ARP Studs, Coolant filter kit, 6.4 banjo bolts, 6.4 fuel washers, 6.0 fuel pressure spring upgrade, and custom tunes. About a few months after all the upgrades the truck would leak coolant out of the degas bottle, it wasn't really that big of a problem until late 2012 when I was towing my trailer with my tow tune and the truck over heated. I took the tune off and it didn't heat again, but would still leak coolant out of the degas bottle. I got use to the coolant leaking from there, until lately. I have upgraded my injectors to 190/100, upgraded my turbo to a 68mm with a billet aluminum wheel, I also have fuel regulated return, a fass fuel system and new tunes. I was racing a Cummins which I blew away, but my truck overheated in the end. I was wondering if yall have in any ideas on what I need to do to fix the overheating and the leaking out of the degas bottle, now that I have all the extra power. I know the overheating is probably blown head gaskets, but what kind of gaskets are preferred. also any other info would be helpful. Also does anyone know if the heads and gaskets from powerstrokehelp.com are good or bad.

mikah215

Reaction score
As far as j know about head gaskets everyone usually runs oem head gaskets or O ring the heads

03 f250 6.0 Sct with innovative tunes 5in exhaust coolant filter blue spring 6in lift 20x14 on 37s

Latest posts

Members online