Looking to get a PSD

ducatirider944

Reaction score
So I'm new here, looking at getting a 04' F-350 dually. I'm torn because some people tell me that the 7.3L is the only good PSD to get and all 6.0L are junk. Can anyone fill me in? Oh, I was told you can't make power with a 6.0L too:poke:

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
The 7.3 are a good sound engine.. you cant go wrong there.

As for the 6.0L they are a good engine just have soom flaws that need to be worked out of them.. If you are willing to put some time and money into it go for a 6.0L.. They make more power with a chip then a 7.3L can..

MAC

Reaction score
Welcome

6.0's are an awesome engine once you get done "bullet proofing" them, and just an FYI most the people that call all the 6.0's junk are just ignorant or don't want to put work into a truck.

Ouch

Reaction score
Well do some research and then decide.. 7.3 are suppose to be "bullet proof", 6.0 need some upgrades to be "bullet proof".. to me its all a gamble really. I bought a 7.3 and have had nothing but problems.. 3 months into owning I have an injector litereally blow apart putting a hole through a piston= new motor time, now I'm having electrical issues.. Take everyones word with a grain of salt its the internet.., research and know what your going to need to do. Theres some good guys on psn and the better guys are probably here with the army already... By the way Welcome.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Just don't buy someone elses money pit... That goes for a 7.3 or 6.0, I bought a 7.3 not running and up until I recently had the engine rebuilt I have chased engine problems since I bought it. Now I'm just chasing other problems. When its running and working I love it but the other 5 days of the week I'm cursing it lol

ducatirider944

Reaction score
I already own the truck and have owned it since they day it rolled off the assembly line. It was my try at a sense of humor because I have posted in th 6.0L forums at PSN quite a bit. I figured someone would have caught it. My fail boat has arrived

Latest posts

Members online