Looks like a 38r 1.15 housing to me.

bruce

Reaction score
i saw them on a website for 302 with free shippin, obviously not as good a deal as you go but i still think its a good deal. i'm thinkin about buyin one just to have.

green 99

Reaction score
i saw them on a website for 302 with free shippin, obviously not as good a deal as you go but i still think its a good deal. i'm thinkin about buyin one just to have.

Don't buy the model # Magnum PD bought as it is a van housing. Magnum PD purchased part #700213-0003 and it is for a van. The one you need for the 38r is part #700213-0005. Hope this helps.

bruce

Reaction score
the part i'm referin to is for a 38r. i don't want tp post a link because they're not a site sponsor. after lookin at it, it doesn't come with an adapter so i'd be just as well off to drive over to beans or full force and pick one up

Big Bore

Reaction score
Don't buy the model # Magnum PD bought as it is a van housing. Magnum PD purchased part #700213-0003 and it is for a van. The one you need for the 38r is part #700213-0005. Hope this helps.

There really should be a sticky for the correct part #'s and corresponding turbo's as it comes up quite often and there seems to be a lot of confusion. When I bought my 38r housing I had to do some searching to make sure the part # was right.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
There really should be a sticky for the correct part #'s and corresponding turbo's as it comes up quite often and there seems to be a lot of confusion. When I bought my 38r housing I had to do some searching to make sure the part # was right.

If one of the members were to put together all the info into one nice neat post - I bet I could handle getting it turned into a sticky. (hint hint).

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Would like to have the van turbine wheel and shaft to make a van turbo. Maybe with a 66mm inducer.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.