MADPOWERSTROKE

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Hello,they call me madpowerstroke and I have joined with Dozersdiesel(JJ).So if there is anything I can answer about Dozer'sdiesel's injectors,and the turbo I build just ask and I will answer.First let me explain some of my maddness with the turbo's I build.As of now I have built a turbo called a Durastroke,and is going under testing.I have 8 trucks running it now and will be adding more.So far this turbo is exceeding anything I thought it would do,no lag,fast spool,great power,great towing,no dead spots,no special tunes needed,drops right in like stock with nothing else needed,and offers better gas mileage.I know it's a long list of good stuff,but so far it has been a great VGT turbo.I basically mod a Duramax LBZ,LLY,turbo and combine it with a Powerstroke stock turbo,and there it is a Durastroke.It will work with stock injectors or with Dozer's 155cc injectors.The other turbo little boy is a gt4088 modded so it can be put on a stock Powerstroke center and modded turbine section.It is also a Vgt,but I'm not totally happy with it,I think the turbo can still be improved on.I also have two more turbos coming out for testing and are big VGT's and should be able to handle 175/100-225cc and maybe more,but Dozer's and I will have to figure the best size injectors as we both do testing.I might be going out on a limb but the BIG BOY should be the first VGT turbo to hit over 600-675 rwhp on fuel only.Well I hope so and the KING KONG might hit 675-725 rwhp on all fuel and is also a VGT.Well that's my story,I hope to shock the 6.0 powerstroke members and offer something that has never been offered.Will it work?numbers say it will,but sometimes they are wrong,look at the Durstroke, numbers say its a powermax,but it's not.Thank you and Dozer or I will be happy to help out.:ford:

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Welcome, what kind of numbers are you seeing with the durastroke on stock fuel?

price on a durastroke?

Numbers for the Durastroke with stock injectors will be in 2 weeks from now,my buds GDPA are going to take all three trucks to PHP to the dyno that's where they had their last dyno numbers.Nate's truck Durastroke LBZ,Chris's truck LLY with a batmowheel,and Matt's truck with the "little boy" and then I hope Bill from PHP puts little boy on his 175cc injector truck.The Durastroke's are still in test mode and I want to see the numbers to find out for sure if I indeed built a VGT turbo that blows most of the other out of the water.Remember that these are my small turbos and besides the little boy(it's pricey) will be the most bang for the buck vgt turbos out there.In the mean time I need to get my truck ready,remove the injectors 175/75 send them to JJ DozersDiesel for a upgrade.I'm torn between 190/100 or 205cc,I want the biggest number I can put down,but I want the smallest size injectors to do it.Then I need to get the "BIG BOY" ready it's going to be a 67.8mm/94mm VGT monster that is going to have a serious twist(turbine)added to mix.I don't have one in hand so I'm going by the gt4094 specs.,I'll put the specs on compressor when I measure it.I have one on order for me to mod,I also have plans and looking forward for this turbo to be the baddest Vgt out there.If the numbers are right it should hit 600rwhp and be able to support 750rwhp with no problem.Well wish me luck because it is a very tall order that I have taken on.Thanks to all and Dozer's.:ford:

smokedout250

Reaction score
Pretty interested to see what these can do I'm still thinking on turbos for 155's-175's so I'm gonna be keeping an eye on theses turbos....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldbluef250

Reaction score
If you need some testing done on a certain turbo with some 190/100's, let me know. I am starving for more air and want to stick with a vgt.

strokin6L

Reaction score
The durastroke isn't gonna be the first VGT to make it to 600hp on fuel alone because that's already been done nearly a year ago. RCD's 68mm powermax has made well over 600hp on fuel. Josh has said that he's got some guys running their 68mm powermax that have made at least 650hp.

Last edited:

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
We want more than 650 on fuel. The powermax turbine is not designed to move a 68/94 compressor wheel. Adrian's 4094 VGT will have the turbine from the gt40 as well, which is a much larger unit that will increase exhaust flow and decrease bp significantly, all while adding top end power...stay tuned..

strokin6L

Reaction score
Don't get wrong...i'd love to see it also. Keep up the good work Adrian. I'd like to replace my 64mm non vgt that i've been running with my 190/75's with some sort of bigger vgt some day. So i'll be keeping a close eye on these durastroke threads.

jdgleason

Reaction score
The durastroke isn't gonna be the first VGT to make it to 600hp on fuel alone because that's already been done nearly a year ago. RCD's 68mm powermax has made well over 600hp on fuel. Josh has said that he's got some guys running their 68mm powermax that have made at least 650hp.

:whs:

Hate to bust your balls, but danville has a monster VGT thats already done that and more. 790 fuel only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwKW4ChTKmw&feature=related

windrunner408

Reaction score

What size injectors were used to make these numbers?? Also do we have any proof (such as dyno sheets, video(s), and/or track times) to verify the quoted 650hp other than word of mouth??

jdgleason

Reaction score
Exactly. Everything I have seen about danville has been for dmaxes.

This is the same thread where we were talking about the 4094 DURAMAX turbos, right? Or am I lost......? Thought I heard the word "DuraStroke" somewhere in there too... Just saying no one is reinventing the wheel here.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I have a customer that made 668/1296 Last week on a Superflow with RCD 205's and a 68mm Powermax.. The cast wheeled unit. One of my vendors will be pairing the billet 68 with 225+ and aim to break 700 fuel only

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Youre right JD. We did not invent the 4094. We do not pretend to have a turbo with identical specs as a garrett compressor wheel and name it something different..
Those are excellent numbers Jared.

Latest posts

Members online