MADPOWERSTROKE

jdgleason

Reaction score
I have a customer that made 668/1296 Last week on a Superflow with RCD 205's and a 68mm Powermax.. The cast wheeled unit. One of my vendors will be pairing the billet 68 with 225+ and aim to break 700 fuel only
Thats awesome! Always good to see 6.0's makin good power on fuel!
Youre right JD. We did not invent the 4094. We do not pretend to have a turbo with identical specs as a garrett compressor wheel and name it something different..
Those are excellent numbers Jared.

Never said you did... just wanted to clarify.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
I was wrong!I wasn't awear of those numbers for the 68mm RCD,very good.It also gives me hope that big boy will be able to hit big numbers also.Dozer is right the turbo I'm building does run a gt40 turbine wheel.I now I'am going to get slamed for this,but I'am 90% sure according to numbers and reaseach that the big boy will not need any special tuning to get it to spool.Should be able to run whoever tune is on the truck at the time,only adjustments to fuel more,or less fuel for tuning.I can I say that because the Durastroke does just that,and the only real thing that I need to do is the modding,Garrett has done all the research for me on the compreessor and turbine match to get the most out of this turbo.I guess that the differance in my Maddness,is all I really do is take the turbo Garrett uses and offers as upgrade for Duramax's and convert them to 6.0 Powerstrokes.The big boy should hit over 600rwhp with,190cc injectors with no problems and 175cc might hit lower 600rwhp.But,all this I cannot prove it is based on math numbers of flow and injectors,and that is on paper only.I do believe that RCD and others do make great turbos,I just want to be in the running and on the list for making Mad turbos.I have great respect for RCD,Elite,and all the other shops that make a differance to the 6.0.I was just talking 6.0 powerstroke,but since it was brought up I can also use the mod skills I use on the Duramax turbo on any Duramax turbo(LLY,LBZ),in other words a Fleece,or Danville monster turbos.

amarillo250

Reaction score
It will be nice to get more choices for the 6.0 and Welcome to Madpowerstroke.
I like to have an alternative or two for a vgt turbo and it sounds great what Adrian says.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Danville also makes 6.0 turbos, maybe not crazy setups but they do offere a 64mm batmowheel turbo which looks cool. Mark knows his stuff thats certain.

I like seeing people still interested in the 6 Liter and not making it a thing of the past. Nice Job Adrian and JJ

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Danville also makes 6.0 turbos, maybe not crazy setups but they do offere a 64mm batmowheel turbo which looks cool. Mark knows his stuff thats certain.

Mark is the man! He rescued my tow truck off the side of the road on the Sunday of Scheid's weekend when I broke nearly every wheel stud on one of the rear wheels towing my trailer with my red truck and a Danville built truck back home. I will never hesitate to send anyone to talk to Mark or Larry at Danville. In fact they are the only shop that has ever worked on my Dmax (fixed wheel studs and became the first truck to have a Danville modified VGT in a compound setup). Good peeps.

Triple H

Reaction score
Welcome Adrian. I've been checking out all your work on both sites. I'm definetely interested as I will be doing injectors and trans by the end of the year. I have an un-modded powermax that was going in but as you're developing these turbos, I would like to try something more than a pm.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
I like what your doing Adrian, Keep up the good work, and welcome aboard as a vendor

Mark is the man! He rescued my tow truck off the side of the road on the Sunday of Scheid's weekend when I broke nearly every wheel stud on one of the rear wheels towing my trailer with my red truck and a Danville built truck back home. I will never hesitate to send anyone to talk to Mark or Larry at Danville. In fact they are the only shop that has ever worked on my Dmax (fixed wheel studs and became the first truck to have a Danville modified VGT in a compound setup). Good peeps.

Mark is a really nice guy. I have to friends with dmaxs that go to him that are really big in 2.6 sled pulling class around me.

Thank you Jared,and rest of members don't get me wrong I have nothing against Danville,or fleece,I meant that any Duramax turbo offering wheather it's stock or performance,I have figured out a way to contvert to be used in a Powerstroke,I used the old hot rod trick,if it works on a 6.6 liter than it should work better on a 6.0 liter.Some of may research was going undercover to the darkside to find out what's working for them.LOL

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Anyone know what kinda power the duramax guys are putting down with their stock turbos on just fuel? I realize they are two different engines, but I was just curious.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
They put down plenty of power, my brother put down 510 in his LLY with a dig dipper built trans, AD2, and moonshine tuning from ridge runner. It has more in it if tony live tuned it on the road runner, but it was a lazy day. The truck is getting a turbo and some other stuff then it will be live tuned.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.