magnaflow exhaust?

DSTRBD

Reaction score
They make nice systems, though Id be pretty hesitant to buy one for $100 shipped.

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
I would never buy one again. It looks nice, but it rusted out badly in about six months. It was the 304 ss, and they said too bad it is an exterior component.

DSTRBD

Reaction score
Magnaflow does not offer a T304 stainless kit, they only have 400 series stainless. The 400 series will get surface rust.

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
Then that is what I have as I bought it from PTP, which by the way has great customer service dealing with Nate. I still do not like that exhaust for the rust reason.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I have a magnaflow exhaust on my 03 ex. Install was nice and easy, except for the stupid downpipe.

Good quality kit imo

DSTRBD

Reaction score
Then that is what I have as I bought it from PTP, which by the way has great customer service dealing with Nate. I still do not like that exhaust for the rust reason.

Thanks buddy. I hear you on the surface rust. The only way to avoid it, unfortunately, is to get a T304 stainless kit. The problem is, they are VERY expensive and not many manufacturers offer them. Truth be told, the aluminized kits look much better than the T409 kits do after a few years time in areas where they salt the roads. The stainless kit will still last much longer though.

sethc24

Reaction score
I have the 4' TB ss magnaflow system on my truck its seems pretty good. I have had constant trouble with the down-pipe being too close to the front leaf spring shackle.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I had a Magnaflow and I loved it. Intall was easy and it had a few spots of rust after a year but thats it, nothing to worry about.

I was surprised at how quiet it was at idle but it made some good rumble when you got on it.

Latest posts

Members online