Making progress...

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
uga33 and myself (mostly him) got the PMF 2" BMC spacers, Bilstein 5100 shocks, and 3" PMF blocks on last Thursday. I love the way it looks. I also had my windows tinted. Went with 15% on the front two, 5% on the back, and 40% on the windshield. Overall I'm very pleased with the with the progress so far. More to come in the near future.

PMF spacers

IMG_4919_zpsa1fa03e9.jpg

IMG_4918_zps848bee17.jpg

IMG_4920_zps8f360ef8.jpg

Finished product

IMG_4922_zps68979b8e.jpg

IMG_4931_zpsa804657c.jpg

IMG_4932_zps8c85abba.jpg

IMG_4934_zps3787a57f.jpg

IMG_4937_zps159d143c.jpg

highdrum

Reaction score
Looks great, can you legally tint a windshield in GA? In Denver I would be pulled over right quick for that, but I do have Montana plates so that deters local police for hassling me for my tint. Are you planning on getting an adjustable track bar or a drop bracket for your factory one? I am sure your front axle is no longer centered with the truck after the level.

02BigD

Reaction score
Looks very much good, although I can't grasp how y'all can see out of a tinted windshield!

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Looks great, can you legally tint a windshield in GA? In Denver I would be pulled over right quick for that, but I do have Montana plates so that deters local police for hassling me for my tint. Are you planning on getting an adjustable track bar or a drop bracket for your factory one? I am sure your front axle is no longer centered with the truck after the level.

Thanks!

No. My front two windows are darker than the legal limit too. Same with my old truck. Never have gotten a ticket for it. No adjustable track bar. I've had leveled trucks in the past and never have used one. I'm sure it's off center, but it's not noticeable.

Looks very much good, although I can't grasp how y'all can see out of a tinted windshield!

Thanks Dom! I don't have a problem seeing out of it all, but I don't rock shades like you. They give me a headache. :doh:

TripleE44

Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread, looks really good man. I like how the height came out with those wheels. Looks just like a beefed up, clean, how they should've came from the factory stock truck.

So...... How long before setup number 2?? LOL

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread, looks really good man. I like how the height came out with those wheels. Looks just like a beefed up, clean, how they should've came from the factory stock truck.

So...... How long before setup number 2?? LOL

Thanks buddy!

No changes anytime soon. If I ever make a change, it will be going to ICON coils, Bilstein 5160's, and some bigger rear blocks. I'm super happy with how it turned out, so my guess is that will be awhile.

Vizsla

Reaction score
Looks great! IMO I would get an adjustable track bar, no drop bracket, that just wreaks havoc on the geometry in your situation. You would be happy with the adj. trac bar, I was. Great start, can't wait to see what's down the road. Really glad you skipped the F-150, it just isn't the same. Tundra helps a little, but another SD is next, F-150 ain't cutting it.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
#approved

Thanks bro! Getting approval from liberal trash is always meaningful. That means it's that much better. Almost on the same level as a Prius with 19's

Looks great! IMO I would get an adjustable track bar, no drop bracket, that just wreaks havoc on the geometry in your situation. You would be happy with the adj. trac bar, I was. Great start, can't wait to see what's down the road. Really glad you skipped the F-150, it just isn't the same. Tundra helps a little, but another SD is next, F-150 ain't cutting it.

Thanks for the advice. I've been around the block a time or two with suspension. My plans will be to go all out when I get the money set aside for the PMF/ICON setup I want to eventually do.

Looks good....

Thanks man! Been a long time.

I would get a carli track bar and high mount sterring stabilizer.

PMF/ICON when the time comes.

Latest posts

Members online