MCC Tuning...calling vendors and members!

zack birge

Reaction score
Guys I'm looking for someone who has some tunes for my truck. I've ran my H&S file for a while and I'm happy but I believe there could be some tweaking to it to make me more satisfied. I have also ran the SPE hot X tune and its strong and fast for sure. I'm looking or mileage mainly with still a touchy and responsive pedal. I pull a bass boat across the country thousands of miles each year and I need to max out my mileage while still having a good amount of passing power. Vendors someone has to have something secret! Shoot me a PM please if possible!

BlueOx

Reaction score
I'm in for this too!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

01PSD

Reaction score
The higher tunes typically yield better fuel economy, that's how it's been over the years anyway. Hit up SPE and see what they'll do for you.

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Try adding about 2 degrees of timing at cruise.
Its harder on piston pin bushings and such but it will make cylinder pressure and power.

Also decrease the vanes and boost at cruise speeds. The less restrictive the exhaust is the better mpg you will get.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Amy/SPE, I know we've asked for a MPG tune in the past and the response was something like "we'll look into it".

Has there been any progress on a MPG level in the hotx tunes? I've already got MCC so $100 for a MPG tune would be a no-brainer.

SPE

Reaction score
Amy/SPE, I know we've asked for a MPG tune in the past and the response was something like "we'll look into it".

Has there been any progress on a MPG level in the hotx tunes? I've already got MCC so $100 for a MPG tune would be a no-brainer.

Dan has been consumed by moving the shop, 6.7 turbo kit, & hiring more employees. I know he was working on something for Zach. I'll have him work on a MPG tune though when he gets a chance.

Latest posts

Members online