Mesa/Gilbert AZ Machine Shop

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Anyone know of any shops besides Basko's engines in the Mesa/Gilbert area who o rings cylinder heads? Basko's diesel machine is apparently broken, heads have been there three weeks. I'm hoping to get my truck running again here soon. Thanks.

NotStock

Reaction score
I would give Bulletproof Diesel or Strictly Diesel a call. Both are good shops and if they cant do it, will be able to point you in the right direction.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Talked to the machine shop bullet proof apparently uses and they cant o ring. They pointed me back to the shop the heads are at. I'll contact strictly though. Thanks for the thoughts.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Basko is the main place the people go to.

You could try RNR in phoneix. I know they have the ability to do it but you would have to bring them specs. I got some machine work done their recently and talked to them about orings... but they kept thinking i was talking about FIRE rings.

Try talking to Diesel More in AJ. They might be able to point you in the right direction.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I talked to diesels and more, they're the shop i deal with. They had nothing. Contacted strictly today, they sent me to continental as i need milling done too. I gotta talk to the foreman on pricing tomorrow, but yhe office said turn around is usually a couple days. Hopefully that'll work out as the heads have been at baskos for three weeks now.

Latest posts

Members online