Mini Maxx

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting back into another 6.7. That said, I'm thinking about getting a Mini Maxx now such that when the time comes I am ready. Will there be any issues if I have it sitting around for a while before getting the unlock code? What are my options for tuning, models and who from? I am looking for guidance. I respect where things are now and would understand/prefer if things were discrete.

Thanks,

Chris

BlueOx

Reaction score
Incan get them also, PM me if your interested!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm not 100% on another 6.7, but I kinda want to be ready just in case. I will try to get some messages out later today!

Chris

stevens6.7

Reaction score
I'm doing the same thing so could some answer if I will have any issues getting the unlock codes when I decide to fire up the tuner? I have the mini maxx and 5"
flo pro on the way already.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
do the tuners leave a foot print that the dealers can detect if removed?

live life full throttle

not that i know of, i have in good with my dealer so i dont worry about it, but i have asked and they said it really depeneded on the tuner and what was wrong with the truck when it came in for warranty work.

Andrew

Reaction score
^^^ key phrase there. Most when the tuner is removed will show a p1000 and the other thing for the dealer to look at is the last regen.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
the dealer is not able to see all the info on logs. but be aware that everytime the IDS hooks up to a vehicle the internal logs do upload to ford, they say this function is for diagnostics so the service manuals can link to the scan tool, but I believe they do this to keep track of us ants on the farm

Latest posts

Members online