MPD Single turbo kit

05chevy

Reaction score
Thing sounds awesome. I know a few guys that will be heading ur way for one of those

eric.davis

Reaction score
I think an II pump with 110s possibly that's what I'll be going with once I get the funds together a year from now

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
12.88 with 35s and 3:55 gears my hpfp has been going bad only holding 21k-20k and finally gave out today and now the truck won't run
So I think there is alot more in it

what was mph ?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
it will be interesting to see what it does with a proper pump.

I assume a stock pump is going back in?

Industrial pump will be going on it and depends if my injectors got trashed from the pump going bad I will being doing 110s
Probly will only be able to run street or maybe x street with all that fuel with stock headbolts still lol

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
I wish someone would come out with a pump in between stock and industrial that wasn't so expensive
But no since in putting stock pump in when I know done the road I will want more

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Most stock ford pumps fail an internal seal on the transfer pump side, i doubt it put metal in the injectors.

Put a stock pump back in the valley, when you want more do dual fuelers... JMHO

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
elite pump is still between those 2, without the risk of failure like the II pump. its only 30% more, but seemed to make a good bit more power for me. aaron made 1046 with it.

Latest posts

Members online