MPD Single turbo kit

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Looks good guys. What do you have to do for the oil drain anything? Downpipe? Kit looks nice. May i ask why you dont just adapt to the factory uppipes or is that an option too? Should be a really solid kit, that compressor cover looks crazy.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Looks good guys. What do you have to do for the oil drain anything? Downpipe? Kit looks nice. May i ask why you dont just adapt to the factory uppipes or is that an option too? Should be a really solid kit, that compressor cover looks crazy.

oil drain goes right into the factory pedistal , i just feel like its better to have all new uppipes

Matt

Reaction score
As long as Craig is using thick enough stainless, which I'm sure he is, I would want complete new up pipes.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Is there a hp ball park for the 66? Stock fuel. I want a 625-650 HP work truck. Just trying to figure out the best way to get there.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Craig thanks for the info today, im pretty much sold on wat u told me. Definetly keep us up with the compound kit. Hopefully i can take a ride down and see it in person when finished.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
just ordered a kit... i will let you guys know how it goes when its all on, i have a crew cab long box with 37''x22'' on it so this sould diffently be a test of the lag... when i heard the sound clip my jaw dropped... :evil

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Sounds good bud keep us updated. Im excited to see the compound kit they r making.

Silverback

Reaction score
So why is it 6.4s are able to spool such big turbos so easily over a 6.0? A single that big would be a joke of a street truck on a 6.0 and towing would be completely out of the question..

So what is it exactly...?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Displacement and fuel would be my guess. The heads are virtually the same, so I don't think there is much of a flow increase.....if any at all.

Silverback

Reaction score
Displacement and fuel would be my guess. The heads are virtually the same, so I don't think there is much of a flow increase.....if any at all.

Thats pretty much what I was thinking. The heads flow so chitty I'm just blown away that the little bit of extra displacement would make that big of a difference

Latest posts

Members online