My 6.0 build

Extended Power

Reaction score
He said they are 225/100's with an A1000 pump...
Something is limited, cuz my compounds with a 66 over s480 didn't clean up my 225/100's.

And my icp dropped down to under 2000, so if your holding icp pressure...I'd say your limited.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Pretty sure he said they're 235/150s Theres something wrong with the tuning if you're holding ICP with those injectors using all the fuel LOL . You get a file from matt yet?

Doubt its an injector problem Craig flow tests them.

MorganY

Reaction score
Pretty sure he said they're 235/150s Theres something wrong with the tuning if you're holding ICP with those injectors using all the fuel LOL . You get a file from matt yet?

Either way, 225-235 at full ICP should be way over his number, and a few tenths of a second lower on his track time (unless his broken parts slowed him down). I doubt there's an issue if he was on Matt's file

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I completely agree Morgan, His truck wouldnt be maintaining icp with a file using all the fuel with those nozzles no doubt about it. He's not running matts file yet i dont think.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I completely agree Morgan, His truck wouldnt be maintaining icp with a file using all the fuel with those nozzles no doubt about it. He's not running matts file yet i dont think.

correct, Have not tried Matt's file yet. Have it on my tuner, will try it when the weather clears up or when I can get up to my buddies shop and get on the dyno.

AH nvm then. Could have fuel yanked out of it quite a bit

Eric's tune was supposed to be a full fuel tune. That was the file I was running when it went 12.8 then 12.7. No broken parts that pass. Broke stuff the next pass right off the line...

Extended Power

Reaction score
Parts ordered today, ended up going with MPD's 66/74/.91 with T4 uppipes and some 225/100's... also doing valvesprings, pushrods, Irate A1000 fuel system with regulated return. Trucks getting torn down next weekend and will be on the dyno feb 2nd! Can't wait to see how it runs! Pics and more info to come throughout this week!

Unless he changed from his first post in this thread.

Even with 225/100's...I couldn't maintain ICP pressure with an Adrenaline pump....so I don't know how he can be holding pressure on a full fuel tune, and a stock pump. (If it's stock.)

MorganY

Reaction score
correct, Have not tried Matt's file yet. Have it on my tuner, will try it when the weather clears up or when I can get up to my buddies shop and get on the dyno.

Eric's tune was supposed to be a full fuel tune. That was the file I was running when it went 12.8 then 12.7. No broken parts that pass. Broke stuff the next pass right off the line...

I have never heard of lack of fuel on Eric's tunes. Pull those sticks and have them flowed. Sounds like you have 205's

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Unless he changed from his first post in this thread.

Even with 225/100's...I couldn't maintain ICP pressure with an Adrenaline pump....so I don't know how he can be holding pressure on a full fuel tune, and a stock pump. (If it's stock.)

Yes I have changed since then. The injectors I ended up with are NOT 225/100s. Yes fresh stock hpop. Waiting patiently for the adrenaline pump for 05+

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I keep reading different posts in this thread about injectors, 225/100, 235/150, not 225's So ill Just wait to see what craig finds when he pulls them apart keep the thread updated on that.

You wont need to load another file once you load Matts, might as well just load it up now.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I keep reading different posts in this thread about injectors, 225/100, 235/150, not 225's So ill Just wait to see what craig finds when he pulls them apart keep the thread updated on that.

You wont need to load another file once you load Matts, might as well just load it up now.

We were originally planning on 225/100s. When I told Craig my goals with the truck he made them larger than originally planned. I will try Matt's file when the roads dry up.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Why would you go larger then you have enough fuel to get to over 600. I say you have other issues other than the injectors. Try matts tune and test for boost leaks before you go pulling anything apart. Hows smoke WOT on the street?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Why would you go larger then you have enough fuel to get to over 600. I say you have other issues other than the injectors. Try matts tune and test for boost leaks before you go pulling anything apart. Hows smoke WOT on the street?

Cleans right up WOT on the street. If there is a boost leak I would assume it would be a smokey pig. And shooting for 700 on fuel...

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If there is a leak right before the map sensor it wont fuel as hard. Check out the Map line going to the intake manifold. Ask me how I know.

01PSD

Reaction score
Yeah first thought would be if it has injectors larger than 225s I would think it would be pretty smokey at WOT.. but then again Greg makes a good point I guess.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.