My 6.0 build

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Greg if there was a leak before the MAP sensor wouldn't it not pick up boost on the CTS? Where does it usually leak from. I was told if its picking up boost electronically it isn't leaking but honestly don't know.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You are correct, if you are seeing the sensor max out on the cts than you are good. Sometimes the map sensor is bad, sometimes it leaks from the rubber hose, they typically get dry rotted and crack.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It limps itself in that video. You can hear a change in tone of the motor/exhaust note once you see that puff of smoke. And good lord does it take forever to rev itself out.

You got an issue that is underlying somewhere. Its not fueling like it should. Tuning doesnt seem like its an issue either.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
It limps itself in that video. You can hear a change in tone of the motor/exhaust note once you see that puff of smoke. And good lord does it take forever to rev itself out.

You got an issue that is underlying somewhere. Its not fueling like it should. Tuning doesnt seem like its an issue either.

rear abs sensor was bad that day. No speedo on dyno. Think this was affecting things somehow. The runs yesterday at spring fling abs sensor was all good everything working properly. Here is the first run from yesterday. No brake spooling in this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URP-JMQvDAQ

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
still sounds like it isnt reving all that fast like it should be. Is that in overdrive? I'd like to see a shot of the speedo from a 0-100.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
still sounds like it isnt reving all that fast like it should be. Is that in overdrive? I'd like to see a shot of the speedo from a 0-100.

I agree. definitely not revving fast enough. yes that is in overdrive, no brake spooling that run. 0-100 is tough right now with the wet roads... Maybe this week I can try.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Because I'd rather wait until Craig can build me a stainless setup. The banks was on the truck when I got it... Clearly why this truck makes power. It's pretty extreme LOL

ill make you one in stainless if you like. havent done it yet but shouldnt be too big a deal.

06FX4

Reaction score
Dam man my truck goes to 2.2 volts on XtremeX half to WOT at half im at 45psi has an aux sensor on the edge. My fuel pressure is dropping from 50 to 32 could this affect the icp? Running 225/100 64/71/94 new hpop has 100 miles and all the updated stuuvies stand pipes. Oil rails in the back arent leaking.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
hmm wonder why it doesn't hold ICP... Mine seems to hold very well. New pump with about 5k on it. I don't believe fuel pressure would affect ICP at all. you definitely need to change your fueling setup if it's dropping like that. My a1000 setup is set at 65psi and NEVER moves

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
doesn't matter if the pump is new...95% of the time, the OEM doesn't have enough volume to deliver full icp with 225 and a full fuel tune.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
doesn't matter if the pump is new...95% of the time, the OEM doesn't have enough volume to deliver full icp with 225 and a full fuel tune.

Agreed. Honestly don't know how mine holds ICP. Maybe my "full fuel" tunes are actually pulling fuel. These mysteries confuse me

06FX4

Reaction score
Theres no upgrade pumps except the 03-04 setup right? Or twin hpop. Yea im going to put an a1000 or magnafuel after the airdog hopefully that will do it but im reading off the regator on the rr system

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Theres no upgrade pumps except the 03-04 setup right? Or twin hpop. Yea im going to put an a1000 or magnafuel after the airdog hopefully that will do it but im reading off the regator on the rr system

Correct on the 03-04 pumps. Waiting patiently for diesel site 05+ pump...

06FX4

Reaction score
Any idea for when they will have it? Dam my exagerated ass even on the street my icp stays around 3volts

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.