My 6.0 build

MorganY

Reaction score
Theres no upgrade pumps except the 03-04 setup right? Or twin hpop. Yea im going to put an a1000 or magnafuel after the airdog hopefully that will do it but im reading off the regator on the rr system

It won't. There physically is not enough volume out of a stock HPOP to support 225's. increasing fuel pressure excessively via a regulator is not going to help atomization.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Me too. It was supposed to be out december 2012! That's when I said f*ck this, dual pumps. Sustain 4.4v now, and still have a pulley to swap to get up to the 4.7area

Honestly if this pump doesn't come out by winter I might just do dual pumps... it's getting ridiculous. I emailed them a month or so ago and didn't even get a response. You'd think people would respond especially when you're tying to give them your money!

MorganY

Reaction score
Honestly if this pump doesn't come out by winter I might just do dual pumps... it's getting ridiculous. I emailed them a month or so ago and didn't even get a response. You'd think people would respond especially when you're tying to give them your money!

I offered him a fair amount without liability because at the time I felt I had no alternative back in October of last year. Then he tried to sell me hpods...

You'd think they would have this at the top of their list. It would change the 6.0 game. Its ridiculous, its almost mid 2013. Unless something bad happened during testing and they are set back.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I offered him a fair amount without liability because at the time I felt I had no alternative back in October of last year. Then he tried to sell me hpods...

You'd think they would have this at the top of their list. It would change the 6.0 game. Its ridiculous, its almost mid 2013. Unless something bad happened during testing and they are set back.

No joke. It really needs to happen ASAP. Would be HUGE for the 6.0 world IMO

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Is there a reason you don't want to do duals?

to be 100% honest I haven't really looking into it too much. I'm open to doing duals, but like the idea of a single pump in the factory location not cluttering up the engine bay. Give me some info on duals!

06FX4

Reaction score
What oil are you guys running. Im using rotella t6 5w40 fill synthetic? Maybe part of the issue

MorganY

Reaction score
Oil weight is not the cure. I tried switching different weights, seeing if the viscosities had something to do with it, and came up with nothing different

04stroker

Reaction score
Warren has a really simple, effective, affordable dual hpop kit. I would change a couple things. I would prefer it feed into each oil rail instead of the test port on the stock pump which I think is where it goes in his kit. Other than that I think it's a good affordable option. Maybe change the pickup location a little bit too.

Latest posts

Members online