My 7.3 build

97strokn&smokn

Reaction score
Thought i would share a couple pictures of my build for my 1997 crew cab short bed.

whirtey1453.jpg

whirtey1456.jpg

whirtey1592.jpg

whirtey1598.png
]

These are just a few of many i have. This 7.3 has half filled block, hypermaxx billet rods, mahle stock bore cut and coated pistons, wop fire ring kit cut in block and head, BDP lower end girdle, hypermaxx valve spring kit, also the heads have been ported and polished. The plan is for a 66 and 80 mm chargers big fuel and stealth sr3. Also engine has been fully balanced and most parts have been cryoed. The truck its self was converted to 4wd with 04 superduty axles front and rear. There is so much more I will upload tomorow.

davey99ps

Reaction score
Looks great Matt! Give me a call 1 of these days, maybe I'll have you fab up the pipes for my twins while your doing yours. Plus I need a few things from ya.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I didnt know anyone was running the stage 3?? Honestly didn't think there was anything out there that the stage 2 couldnt run?

Has a stage 3 ever been sold before?

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Awesome, looking good. Glad you picked black, you can't see half the chit you paint up all pretty on the stand anyway. What kind of fuel are you going with, since you are going out of the box with the oil pump?

Latest posts

Members online