my build finally

chris d

Reaction score
alright so after a few months of deciding which way i wanted to go. i decided i want to do a full built motor and trans. all the work is being done by richies truck and auto here in long island i brought the truck in last week. the first thing that was worked on was suspension which is almost done and should be completed sometime this week then the motor is being pulled and sent to street diesel performance in connecticut to be fully built top to bottom. heres a list of what i can remember off the top of my head

1.full carli leveling kit with new radius arms
2.fully built motor heads,cam,rods,pistons building to hold 1000+hp
3.suncoast comp tranny
4.mpd single kit with bw s369 w/ waste gate (for now till i decide if i like running a single)
5.ddp 100hp injectors
6.dual fuelers (rcd cp3)
7.fass lift pump with elite fuel bowl ******

theres more but i can't think of the rest right now will be putting pics of everything on instagram my name is chris_d33 for those who want to follow and no i don't have a name for the build yet i can't think of a good one.

BOSS450

Reaction score
As a personal preference I would steer clear of the cp3 kit. Tuning is going to be limited and will not be worth the savings. My .02

chris d

Reaction score
As a personal preference I would steer clear of the cp3 kit. Tuning is going to be limited and will not be worth the savings. My .02

i have been getting a lot of mixed feelings on the cp3 I'm still not sure if i want to do that yet i might just go 2 k16s i know mike at Maryland performance diesel runs a cp3 and he has no problems that i know of with it i was talking to him and sean ohara from street diesel performance and i think they were saying something about the cp3 not needing tuning because it don't get plugged in I'm not sure i could be wrong and miss understood them

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
lots of variables with a "built motor parts"

on a side not if your looking for pistons we just put up a set of coated international hd pistons for 900/ shipped in the classifieds LOL

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
I have a airdog and Elite fuel bowl ****** brand new in the box if your interested. Had it two years and still not sure when I will do a build so I would like to get rid of it. Good luck and post lots of pictures!!

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
I have a airdog and Elite fuel bowl ****** brand new in the box if your interested. Had it two years and still not sure when I will do a build so I would like to get rid of it. Good luck and post lots of pictures!!

if OP isn't interested, do you have a f/s add? or pm cost, Thanks. Jayson

BOSS450

Reaction score
i have been getting a lot of mixed feelings on the cp3 I'm still not sure if i want to do that yet i might just go 2 k16s i know mike at Maryland performance diesel runs a cp3 and he has no problems that i know of with it i was talking to him and sean ohara from street diesel performance and i think they were saying something about the cp3 not needing tuning because it don't get plugged in I'm not sure i could be wrong and miss understood them

If it's not plugged in then how will you control rail pressure? Think that will make for good street manners? To be honest I have a pump and the entire kit sitting at my shop. Installed it and couldn't get help on tuning at all. It's not worth the risk. Dual k16s require no special tuning and drive like stock. It's a no brainier to me.

chris d

Reaction score
If it's not plugged in then how will you control rail pressure? Think that will make for good street manners? To be honest I have a pump and the entire kit sitting at my shop. Installed it and couldn't get help on tuning at all. It's not worth the risk. Dual k16s require no special tuning and drive like stock. It's a no brainier to me.

i think i am going with dual k16s. i have the same question about how you control rail pressure i am going to ask mike from mpd i messaged him on Facebook before and he said that he runs it unplugged i didn't get a chance to ask how rail pressure is controlled. how is the reliability with the dual k16s and which kit are you running?

chris d

Reaction score

i might take that from you pm me a price

madman1234509

Reaction score
Who's injector tips are you using? Big difference between "100hp" and "100%" tips. Sounds like it'll be a good build. SDP will hook you up.

RSK

Reaction score
what sold you on the dynamite diesel injectors? the guys from Street diesel performance are about 30 mins from me. I've spent my fair share of money with them buying parts. Great customer service and great work!

chris d

Reaction score
what sold you on the dynamite diesel injectors? the guys from Street diesel performance are about 30 mins from me. I've spent my fair share of money with them buying parts. Great customer service and great work!

The guy doing my truck uses dynamite diesel injectors a lot and loves them and says there customer service is awsome. The guy building my truck introduced me to Sean Ohara from Sdp he is going to build my motor it is being pulled out now. I should be bringing it to him this weekend

chris d

Reaction score
SDP and Richie's are great shops. Should be an animal when it's done.

thanks man i hope it is after all this money being dumped into it I'm going for high hp numbers i know the s369 won't get me there I'm just seeing if i like running a single if i do I'm going s472 or s475 if i don't like the single I'm going to pair the s369 with an 88 millimeter go compound or something around that size

Latest posts

Members online