My Experience with Warren Diesel

HuSlungDu

Reaction score
I contacted Warren diesel on Thursday, Nov. 14 and placed an order for some 190/75's the same day built from their reman injectors. I was told the cost would be $1200 plus a $1000 core charge as stated on their website(which has since gone up to $1300). Patrick informed me they would be done the following Wednesday, November 20. When I unfortunately did not hear anything by Thursday, Nov. 21 I called them again. I was told they could have them done by the following Monday. I told them my truck is apart and need these to put it back together. So again I told them to proceed. However; to this day, I have heard nothing from warren. And since ordered injectors from a member on Psa. Which incidentally were built by warren and ran great. So my experience with warren is the product is great but you may never get it. Definitely room for improvement on customer service.

01PSD

Reaction score
Moral of this story.... DON'T GIVE DATES IF YOU DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN MEET THEM FOR SURE... been there over and over and over again on this site. Should have at least contacted you, however.

patrick@WDI

Reaction score
I apologize for the issues, we have had to hire more people due to high order volumes. But if there is anything I can do to make this right let me know.

Pricing on injectors has actually gone down to 1300 on 190s (previously were 1500l with a $1000 core charge.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Demon6.0

Reaction score
I just felt the need to chime in on this. I very recently emailed and ordered 190/75s from Warren. Communication was excellent and injectors arrived almost a week ahead of schedule. If they had problems in the past I'd say they are fixed at this point. And might I add, these are the best injectors I've run to date. Thanks!

Sent from the drivers seat of my Lariat using Tapatalk

Irontx

Reaction score
Hmm. ... that interesting....mine are there now... getting freshen'd up.... All I'm waiting on now.... never had an issue with not getting them back when they said.... we'll see how it goes. ..

patrick@WDI

Reaction score
Right now we are backed up but are trying to catch up. If anyone has any issues pm me and I will get any problems resolved

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Irontx

Reaction score
Well folks..... delivered more than agreed!!!! They came through like a boss!!!! Op.... think maybe ya just caught them at a very bad moment.... As always.... they got me taken care of....

Latest posts

Members online