My first REAL TRUCK! (Hello)

SCREW

Reaction score
My first diesel, first 3/4 ton, first 4x4, first crew cab, first luxury truck, etc. First a lot of things and I'm stoked. I thought I was going to ****** the *** first thing, but then I got scared reading online about breaking a "Federal Law" and possible huge fines. I guess I'd also chance voiding the warranty (while being less likely to need it at the same time). Oh well, guess I'll be buying DEF for a while and regenning all the time.

I had to debadge the sides and murder-out the side-scuttle straight away. I'm already wanting to get rid of these plastic-plated, "chrome clad" wheels for something more black. I like how the motor's nickname is, "SCORPION". Anyway, here she is in all her glory.

2016-F250-Dark-Black-SRW-6.7-Lariat-FX4-CC-3.55ELD.jpg

SCREW

Reaction score
Congrats man! and welcome. I bet that '16 is awesome.

Thanks, man. I've never had anything even close before. Awesome is putting it lightly. The last of the all steel Ford trucks. STEEL IS REAL!

Here's my old '04 F150 Heritage XL that this one replaced, quite a huge upgrade!

F150-to-F250.jpg

johnp115

Reaction score
Thanks, man. I've never had anything even close before. Awesome is putting it lightly. The last of the all steel Ford trucks. STEEL IS REAL!

Here's my old '04 F150 Heritage XL that this one replaced, quite a huge upgrade!

Oh wow yeah huge upgrade! and you are right when you say luxury... they're so damn nice, really wanting to get my hands on a 15,16, or 17 in the near future.

Latest posts

Members online