My old 7.3 vs 6.7

Molokai

Reaction score
I got down and dirty with a 6.7 Powerstroke over the weekend. He has an H&S,all the deletes with an intake and exhaust. He got me on the start because while I was boosting I started to creep foward so i let off the pedal and the race is on with no boost so he had a good truck and a half but started to pass him at less then half track. Not bad for an old 7.3

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?list=H...Ri0ZnQ05Ju8&list=HL1351562812&feature=mh_lolz

TARM

Reaction score
What you call a track we call an FM road LOL

Sorry but I can barely make the trucks out at all by the end let alone who had who from that angle.

psduser1

Reaction score
Should be required viewing for some folks!!!!!!
Nice to see an older model handle an" improved" model.

powersmoke

Reaction score
Wish they would come back out with the 7.3 by popular demand. Lol. With all new leather interior and gauges. Take the engine back to the drawing board with a few upgrades to make it stronger and tougher then it already is. Haha Iam prob not the first to say that.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
They are sticking with common rail, 2013 built Ford transits will feature a 3.2 common rail diesel here in the US as an option, they also will have the Eco boost as an option also. They will be closely watched!

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Wish they would come back out with the 7.3 by popular demand. Lol. With all new leather interior and gauges. Take the engine back to the drawing board with a few upgrades to make it stronger and tougher then it already is. Haha Iam prob not the first to say that.

That design belongs to IH. IH and Ford no longer do light truck business.

That said it's the ultimate engine a ford guy could wish for. 6 studs per cylinder, 444 ci, common rail injection...... :biggun:

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I love seeing common rail 7.3's..... makes me moist in the ass crack.

Latest posts

Members online