Nascar style gauges?

XrayPipeliner

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any gauges like they use in Nascar? They light up green untill they go over temp then the gauge turns red. I would like to get a set.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Autometer Elite. Ran cobalts for years, just picked up the 0-2000* pyro. Has peak recall 7 selectable display colors and active hi/lo warnings.

When my right bank hits 1200* it turns from blue to red. The green is close to factory just brighter.

I can take a vid on my phone if someone can post it ?

Franchi

Reaction score
Pretty sure that's the autometer series, one of em. I remember seeing em when I bought all my autometer cobalt guages I have running.

Strokin572

Reaction score
Autometer Elite. Ran cobalts for years, just picked up the 0-2000* pyro. Has peak recall 7 selectable display colors and active hi/lo warnings.

When my right bank hits 1200* it turns from blue to red. The green is close to factory just brighter.

I can take a vid on my phone if someone can post it ?

I'd like to see the video... I have been thinking about those or a CTS I love the look of the pods but then again the CTS tells more and would be cheaper.

average

Reaction score
I'd also like to see the Elite's you have, I only found a couple vids on youtube which showed the features. It would be nice to have a EGT and tranny gauge change to red or blink when she gets to be running warm.

XrayPipeliner

Reaction score
I'd like to see the video... I have been thinking about those or a CTS I love the look of the pods but then again the CTS tells more and would be cheaper.

I have the CTS insight and it will only read up to something like 27#s of boost. Whatever the max the map can read

PatMan

Reaction score
To the OP, the gauges that Nascar uses (at least most of them) are made by SPEK, out of North Carolina.
There's a little video down a little further in that Ebay listing if you care to watch.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Spek-Pr...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2328f8f7c8&vxp=mtr

That's one of there main stores. Don't buy from Jegs unless you don't mind the 90% mark-up.

Edit* - or, here's the video itself that's in there if you don't want to feel dirty going on to ebay :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpzuwc85fRM

Last edited:

goodie85

Reaction score
A little off topic but i have isspro ev2's and would like to know how to set mine up so when i go over a certain temp i can have my red liggt flash instead of constantly watching it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

XrayPipeliner

Reaction score
To the OP, the gauges that Nascar uses (at least most of them) are made by SPEK, out of North Carolina.
There's a little video down a little further in that Ebay listing if you care to watch.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Spek-Pr...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2328f8f7c8&vxp=mtr

That's one of there main stores. Don't buy from Jegs unless you don't mind the 90% mark-up.

Edit* - or, here's the video itself that's in there if you don't want to feel dirty going on to ebay :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpzuwc85fRM

It does not get any more dead on than that! Thanks a ton! Do you run these gauges?

XrayPipeliner

Reaction score
As far as the nexus gauges, I recived this email for my guy.....

I just got off the phone with Autometer and they said that they have discontinued the Nexus gauge series and have been replaced by the “Elite” series.

"The tech I spoke with recommended 5671 for the 0-100 psi fuel pressure and 5670 for the boost gauge 0-60. He said you can set warnings with both of these and there are no additional parts you’d need."

Latest posts

Members online