Need Injector connector! From your bad injector

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
I just noticed one of mine was broken. I need to buy one from someone on here who has a bad injector

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
I'm stationed in Germany. You would just have to ship usps priority. Small box is like $6

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Its damaged to whwre the metal clip does not hold it on. If someone could just de pin a bad injector and send me the connector that woukd be awesome

HD F250

Reaction score
I am sure someone will help you out, just need some of the patriotic guys to see it. Post a pic and we will get you one. Just give us a few days. If I have to, I will call Elite tomorrow and pay to have it shipped to help a fellow Navy guy out.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Well I'm army but I appreciate it
Well its not letting me attach a photo but it's the pigtail from the injector

Last edited:

ghohouston

Reaction score
You just want me to snip the wires off as close to the base of the injector as I can so you can butt connect the wires on your injector right?

ghohouston

Reaction score
dmuvxf.jpg

Like around where that zip tie ends?

Rob D

Reaction score
Hey - sorry to bring up an old thread. Realized I busted one of mine last night pulling the manifold. Wish I knew better and unclipped all of them first...5 seconds could have saved me a whole lot of aggravation. Anyway - can you let me know how you swapped the connector plastic from the cores sent onto yours? Are you able to do this without removing the oil rail by any chance? Much appreciated whatever you can offer man.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Hey - sorry to bring up an old thread. Realized I busted one of mine last night pulling the manifold. Wish I knew better and unclipped all of them first...5 seconds could have saved me a whole lot of aggravation. Anyway - can you let me know how you swapped the connector plastic from the cores sent onto yours? Are you able to do this without removing the oil rail by any chance? Much appreciated whatever you can offer man.

You will have to atleast remove the oil rail and maybe the injector.

Be sure to take a picture or notate the wire orientation to make sure all the wires go back into the right spot.

ezeqa5e5.jpg

Remove the orange Square, Using a small screwdriver.
ape7ynuh.jpg

Next use the small screwdriver to gently pry away the metal clip holding the plug in.

Remove the orange rubber seal, while prying away the metal clip gently pull the wires out.
ugupy6ag.jpg

suraga6y.jpg

Next just push the wires back into the new clip in the correct order.

uba7e8uq.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online