Need some help asap

mikah215

Reaction score
Last night I just got done replacing my injector and went with some 190/30 turn key 5 or 6 times in on position truck started after 30 seconds off cranking took it for a test drive everything was all good.

Went to take it home and truck started to over heat and the "check gauge" light comes on truck is in the red I pulled over let sit on freeway. Now the engine light was on saying injector 1 circuit low and low intake pressure I think was the second one.

When I had it apart I replaced the thermostat 1 because it was stuck open and 2 the o ring went bad. I replaced it with a Napa brand? Was this a bad idea?
What could be the cause of it over heating?
Also what action should I take about injector 1 circuit low? It does sound like its missing?

Truck has only started 3 times since new injectors.

03 f250 6.0 Sct with innovative tunes 5in exhaust coolant filter blue spring 6in lift 20x14 on 37s

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Last night I just got done replacing my injector and went with some 190/30 turn key 5 or 6 times in on position truck started after 30 seconds off cranking took it for a test drive everything was all good.

Went to take it home and truck started to over heat and the "check gauge" light comes on truck is in the red I pulled over let sit on freeway. Now the engine light was on saying injector 1 circuit low and low intake pressure I think was the second one.

When I had it apart I replaced the thermostat 1 because it was stuck open and 2 the o ring went bad. I replaced it with a Napa brand? Was this a bad idea?
What could be the cause of it over heating?
Also what action should I take about injector 1 circuit low? It does sound like its missing?

Truck has only started 3 times since new injectors.

03 f250 6.0 Sct with innovative tunes 5in exhaust coolant filter blue spring 6in lift 20x14 on 37s

I can't answer your question but never use aftermarket/non OEM parts on these truck they tend not to like them and they can cause more problems. Always go with OEM Ford parts.

mikah215

Reaction score
Update fixed injector 1 circuit low replaced thermostat with ford truck still over heats also it now idles at 900 rpms

Any help is grateful

SlowSmoke

Reaction score
Update fixed injector 1 circuit low replaced thermostat with ford truck still over heats also it now idles at 900 rpms

Any help is grateful

Stupid questions I know, but coolant is full? Is the upper rad hose hot when it's doing this? Is the lower rad hose really cold, or warm? Just make sure coolant is flowing well enough.

swinky

Reaction score
Run it without the degas cap for a little and squeeze the upper rad hose a few times.

Coolant temp has to be pretty Damn high to put the gauge in the red.

mikah215

Reaction score
Yes coolant is full and doesn't loose any and got the tune today it runs really well with the new tune. Also something I noticed today fan is always on now. I'm lost

mikah215

Reaction score
No I just now brought it to a shop so I will know tomorrow what's going on temp wise

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.