Need some help on coolant leak

zengarling

Reaction score
i have coolent leaking off the back of my motor driver and passenger side I deleted the egr and it's still leaking it leaks while the truck if off just sitting in driveway any ideas where it could be coming from thanks in advance

webb06

Reaction score
i have coolent leaking off the back of my motor driver and passenger side I deleted the egr and it's still leaking it leaks while the truck if off just sitting in driveway any ideas where it could be coming from thanks in advance

The short hose on the egr delete. Clamps are stripped or just need tightened

powerlifter405

Reaction score
OR the o-ring on the EGR.

Had to replace mine last weekend, same symptoms. Pressure tested the coolant system and you could see it leaking from the the oring/manifold. New o-ring, all fixed.

Attachments

• image-10.jpg
    image-10.jpg
    709.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

BlAcKeNeD

Reaction score
"What they said"... mine leaked from a fitting on the ipr coolant manifold... would only leak when it was cold outside and the truck had been sitting... would run down through the valley, down the head and by the starter...if it was warm outside or the truck was warm it wouldn't leak... just my .02

zengarling

Reaction score
Little up date it was the hose on the egr delete the hose clamp was stripped thanks again for the help

Latest posts

Members online