Need Turbo oil lines

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Working on mount, up pipes, and everything else that goes with it. Question I have is, are all turbo lines feed and drain the same? I got a Holset and didn't get any when I got the turbo. Do I need to go to a Holset dealer to get the lines? Or can I get a universal kit?

Reaction score
The flanges and the pressure line is useful. From what I've seen the drain line will not work, too long. Did you go look at pics of the different complete T-4 kits? There is a huge "pictures of custom turbo installs" or similar picture thread on here or PSN. Everyone posts pics of what is in their kit, so go to NLTD, Riff Raff and Carson Stauffer and learn!

Reaction score
Different fabricators have used either. I don't want to be a smartass or discourage you from this project but think about it. With what is involved with fabricating a turbo mount and piping and all of the details, if you arent willing to do the research should you attempt it? Have you looked at the info out there? I have tons of fab experience, friends with incredible fab facilities and knowledge and I'm going to buy a kit.......

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Just got done fabing my mount tonight. LOL

Still got some welding to do though.

Reaction score
Awesome! More power to you! But.....how did you build the mount without first designing and locating the drain? Since the drain hose is so short, it can be tricky to get the drain to line up even when you planned ahead......

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.