New 6.7 Owner

Steelnc

Reaction score
Picked this up last Monday. 2014 F250 Platinum. Planned on getting white until I saw this on the lot. I love the black but damn is it hard to keep clean. Already second guessing myself on the color. Had tint put on Wednesday. 5% all around and 40 on the windshield. Truck is an absolute beast pulling my trailer. I'm really loving the 6.7 motor. I planned on leaving it stock after all the money I spent on the 6.0 but i'm starting to get that itch again. Might just start with a delete and exhaust. If I do decide to get a tuner is Spartan my only choice right now? Any word on H&S release/unlock on the 2014? Thanks for any help in advance.

new-tint-9777-picture39161-imag0639.jpg
[/IMG]

new-tint-9777-picture39169-imag0636.jpg
[/IMG]

new-tint-9777-picture39177-imag0640.jpg
[/IMG]

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I was never a fan of black for a long time for the sole reason of having to constantly clean it BUT the new pearl black ford has is hard to turn down. It looks great.

Steelnc

Reaction score
Looks awesome! I was never a fan of black for a long time for the sole reason of having to constantly clean it BUT the new pearl black ford has is hard to turn down. It looks great.

Thanks!

Yeah, it didn't take long to forget about the 6.0. I love the black but it's a bitch to keep clean. I'm really loving the interior. Ford knocked it out of the park with these new trucks. Almost feel like a yuppy though with this thing on a job site. It's almost too nice to work out of. :shrug:

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Thinking about pulling the trigger myself. CCLB King Ranch, like you said...a yuppie truck....but they're sweet. Good luck with 'er!

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i have a full delete kit ready to go for that truck all new never been installed

xrt pro, mbrp exhaust, h&s intake, and sinister egr delete

ready to ship

Steelnc

Reaction score
New coffin, I mean toolbox installed today. Weather guard 27.5 x 18.5 deep. It's gonna take a little time to get use to. Thing is massive. If work gets slow I could always smuggle a few illegals in no problem. Only downside is the size of the bed now. Went back and forth between the aluminum and black. Could of gone either way I guess. What do you guys think on the color?

new-tint-9777-picture39513-imag0642.jpg
[/IMG]

Latest posts

Members online