New diesel owner in Illinois

Gundy09

Reaction score
Hey all I recently purchased a 08 6.4 and love it already. I'm lookin to add power to this truck.. I have had a few gas projects before but this is my first diesel so it is a little change for me. The truck already has a straight pipe exhaust (dpf gone, no muffler or cat) and a banks intake on it now. I just ordered some HD look alike headlights and an eautogrille off ebay (hopefully they work out well always skeptical about ebay products). Also ordered some recon led tail lights and third brake light. I am also on the hunt for a decent priced Mini Maxx so if anyone knows of anything please help out. Any advice or questions are welcome

BKopp

Reaction score
Welcome,
What is it tuned with now? If no tuner is with it that's the first thing I'd try to find out. It is tuned or it wouldn't be drive-able if the dpf is gone. Sounds like you're on the right track with mini max

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gundy09

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Welcome,
What is it tuned with now? If no tuner is with it that's the first thing I'd try to find out. It is tuned or it wouldn't be drive-able if the dpf is gone. Sounds like you're on the right track with mini max

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There is a dpf-r tuner on it now so nothing special.. do you have any idea how much I would be able to sell it for used?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.