New feature for the 6.4 coolant plugs

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
MDM now can offer the 6.4 coolant plug with a threaded hole for a -10 fitting. $75
These can be ordered on our website along with the needed -10 Phenix fitting

Attachments

• photo963.jpg
    photo963.jpg
    570 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
You know what that would be good for, a coolant filter kit. No need to splice into a hose, though would only work for guys with EGR deletes.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmm. ive been heavily looking into going single turbo and i'm leaning towards a garrett water cooled turbo. I can prob use these plug for the feed/return coolant lines for that and it would make my life mucho easy.

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmm. ive been heavily looking into going single turbo and i'm leaning towards a garrett water cooled turbo. I can prob use these plug for the feed/return coolant lines for that and it would make my life mucho easy.

that would work

TY'S08FX4

Reaction score
Could you guys ever make something like this to replace the plastic heater core line that runs from the front of the motor under the intake manifold, the ones that always crack. I've cracked 2 and now just have heater hose with a hose clamp but I'd feel better having a plug like this that has a fitting on it.
bu6a6uza.jpg

If that helps explain what I'm referring too.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Could you guys ever make something like this to replace the plastic heater core line that runs from the front of the motor under the intake manifold, the ones that always crack. I've cracked 2 and now just have heater hose with a hose clamp but I'd feel better having a plug like this that has a fitting on it.

I talked to Craig months ago when I had one break and he said it's in the works. Just in time since he's very busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yeah, our machinist has been ill over the past few months, it happens, but we will be caught up soon.

Hellen Keller sent this?