New from OK

gt88mustang302

Reaction score
hey guys not entirely new but just getting around to posting a newly enlisted thread. I bought my first diesel in august while i was home on r&r a slightly used 2011 F-250 XLT CCSB 4x4. Loved the truck for the 9 days i got to drive it before returning to Afghanistan. Only mod i had time to due while i was home was an AFE stage 2 pro-gaurd 7 with prefilter. Ive seen alot of good threads and alot alot alot of good lookin trucks on here! Glad to be a part of the ARMY! Ill post some pics of the truck wen i get home.

Shootingstar

Reaction score
From another okie welcome to the army.
While your over there keep your head down and stay safe.
Maybe we can plan a get together when ya get home for all the Okies.

zilla68

Reaction score
I'm in moore/norman and would be more than happy to drive it for you while your gone and make sure it doesn't lock up from lack of use, just send me your address and I'll be right over!

Welcome

Vengeance

Reaction score
hey guys not entirely new but just getting around to posting a newly enlisted thread. I bought my first diesel in august while i was home on r&r a slightly used 2011 F-250 XLT CCSB 4x4. Loved the truck for the 9 days i got to drive it before returning to Afghanistan. Only mod i had time to due while i was home was an AFE stage 2 pro-gaurd 7 with prefilter. Ive seen alot of good threads and alot alot alot of good lookin trucks on here! Glad to be a part of the ARMY! Ill post some pics of the truck wen i get home.

Ok, pm me your name and info, I was raised in Lindsay, gotta know who you are, and welcome!

gt88mustang302

Reaction score
I'm in moore/norman and would be more than happy to drive it for you while your gone and make sure it doesn't lock up from lack of use, just send me your address and I'll be right over!

Welcome

thanks for the offer but i got my ole lady to drive it everynow and then. only bad part is she wants one now :evil

Latest posts

Members online