new from pa

speedracer1000

Reaction score
name is bobby from south central pa, just wanted to introduce myself, im a skilled fabricator/mechanic by trade. i work on everything, anything from volkswagens to lawn mowers to race cars/trucks. looking to open a shop of my own sometime in the future. i got a few toys myself and im broke because of them but thats what i do. got a couple mustangs, classics and as the for the truck i have a moderately modified/lifted 6.0l, i do all my work myself and actually jump at the chance to work on these trucks. always looking to learn new stuff about anything, hence one reason im here. feel free to ask me anything if you have any questions.

speedracer1000

Reaction score
im from everett. bout 2 hours from blairsville(went to wyotech there) and 1.5 hrs from harrisburg. some of you might be familiar with breezewood, thats where im at. thanks for the welcomes btw

speedracer1000

Reaction score
well when i went they didnt have the diesel program. wish they would have, but i took automotive technology and chassis fab and high performance... i think they got that class split up now

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
well when i went they didnt have the diesel program. wish they would have, but i took automotive technology and chassis fab and high performance... i think they got that class split up now

Nope there is still the Auto core, then the chassis fab and High performance Specific classes.

I guess now there is the Diesel core and light duty diesel. Im taking Diesel, light duty, and ASM(applied service managment).

Magnum PD

Reaction score
:welcome: You will fit right in. Hope you stick around. Greg. What classics do you have and mustangs??

Latest posts

Members online