new from psn

Reaction score
just wanted to introduce my self. my name is ej and i'm from batavia ohio. last year i bought a 1996 f250 x-cab long bed powerstroke with nothing done to it. when i got it it had 93,000 miles on it now it has 109,000.i put a afe stage 2 air intake on it.then str8 piped it with 3.5'' all the way out.put some gages in it and a chip from bill @ php. i replaced the 3.5'' exhaust with a 5'' stainless i got from a friend for 50 bucks. truck runs great love the sound. next on my list is injectors if find the right ones that will make clean horse power but when i'm @my house and want to put my buddies d-max's and common rail cummins to shame with smoke.ps i don't want to go around town blowing smoke on everyone like a retard cuz i don't like the new emission stuff on the new powerstroke's :mad:
i'm open to suggestions on injectors and stuff i need to run them besides built trans i know that part

cw96stroker

Reaction score
:welcome: Well it sounds like youre about on the right track, as you said, you know you will be a built trans, but as for your hp goals I think a set of stageI's will put you within that range, the venders here are all very good and helpful, check out rosewoods for starts dont quote me on this, but I believe you can get some stageI's rebuilt/w new nozzles for about $850, which isn't bad. And check with the rest of the venders as well, they will hook you up right.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.