New From Texas

txltr450

Reaction score
Finally got around to joining. I own a 2001 7.3 F-250. I have been a member of another forum for many years. I joined after talking to Matt from Gearhead. Just wanted to say how happy I am with Matt's tunes and his service!! I have used several tuners over the years. I got Matt's tunes about a year ago and have never been happier with the truck. I use it mainly for towing. Everything from 4 wheelers and tractors up to a pretty heavy toy hauler. EGTs have never been lower. I had to replace my injectors recently and decided to go with stage 1 singles. Matt retuned for the injectors. The truck developed a rough idle after the install. I figured I messed up somehow on the install. After pulling out what little hair I have left, I called Matt. After MANY phone calls, emails and AE data swapping, Matt told me to come see him. I made the drive from Celeste, TX down to Bryan. In a matter of minutes, Matt had it all figured out and fixed. The tuning just needed a little tweak. He was so patient through all the phone calls and emails. What a class act!! I look forward to being a member on here. I hope there are many others like me that are still in love with our ol' 7.3s!!

Reaction score
Welcome and Matt is definitely an easy guy to deal with and very knowledgeable

---Clayton Watts
2002 eclb 7.3- back in business /for sale
2000 Chevy cavalier- sitting
1990 Chevy K1500- sitting for sale
race truck- in the works
2003 Subaru wrx wagon- new dd toy
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

Latest posts

Members online