New intake for the 7.3l!!

Lick Dicker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Got this awesome new intake on my truck a couple days ago! Boy this this is sweet! I live right in the middle of the rocky mountains and i can pull nearly 13k pounds up a 7% grade at 65 mph sutained for 8miles no problem with all the mods in my sig! My EGT's are lower according to the laser thermometer i used to point in front of the exhaust tip im only reading 600 or so *F! And i get wayy better mpg and the turbo sounds awesome! This has got to be the one of the BEST intakes out there right now! I highly recommend it! I would buy it again!

Heres a pic of it in my truck. Has a really good clean look to it!
0915101749a_1458851.jpg

Thanks Spectre performance!

http://www.spectreperformance.com/

Last edited:

Big Bore

Reaction score
Got this awesome new intake on my truck a couple days ago! Boy this this is sweet! I live right in the middle of the rocky mountains and i can pull nearly 13k pounds up a 7% grade at 65 mph sutained for 8miles no problem with all the mods in my sig! My EGT's are lower according to the laser thermometer i used to point in front of the exhaust tip im only reading 600 or so *F! And i get wayy better mpg and the turbo sounds awesome! This has got to be the one of the BEST intakes out there right now! I highly recommend it! I would buy it again!

0915101749a_1458851.jpg

Thanks Spectre performance!

http://www.spectreperformance.com/

Didnt you post this same joke at PSN like a year ago?:slap::rolleyes:

average

Reaction score

0915101749a_1458851.jpg

vindff_575.jpg

Latest posts

Members online