New member from Ohio, whats up guys

jshalala

Reaction score
I bought my first psd a couple months ago, after driving super duty gassers all my life. Details are in my sig. I love it, the 7.3 is a great engine. I picked it up for a steal, couldnt pass up a cclb 4x4 with the zf6. I replaced the bed as it was rotted out, getting it ready for paint as we speak. Ive done some normal mods and maintence to it. Slowly getting together all the stuff I need to switch to ELC coolant. Right now just getting the truck ready for winter. Have a stancor rely in the mail that should help with cold starts. Gotta clean out my ebpv as it seems like it kicks on when I dont need it. When I get around to it I'll just gut the ebpv. I also have a p1316 code that Im working on, Im thinking it is the UVCH, as it runs great, then like crap, then back again. Then once its been running for like 15 minutes it runs fine and the cel goes out. This weekend im pulling the valve covers and checking the connectors, hopfully one is loose and a shim will fix my problem. Other than the truck is awesome. I bought it with 260k on it and it has 265k now. I flip cars in my spare time so Its awesome for towing the car trailer. I am in school full time at the University of Akron here in Ohio for my degree in Accounting. I am working for Key Bank in a internship program. I am married to a super hot sexy nurse lol and no kids and have no life anyway lol also working on a civic project, in the middle of a motor swap so between the wife, homework, truck and car projects and life...yeah its crazy. :lame: ANYWAY whats up ppl

jshalala

Reaction score
Thanks guys, btw does this forum have a mobile app for it? Like auto guide or taptalk

jshalala

Reaction score
Tapatalk

Welcome from Eastern OH

Awesome, I found it

And is there anyone on here from around the Akron area? you know home of lebron shames and such? the ex rubber capital? pretty much the most boring place in ohio?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Awesome, I found it

And is there anyone on here from around the Akron area? you know home of lebron shames and such? the ex rubber capital? pretty much the most boring place in ohio?

im about a half hour away...a little south of Youngstown

jshalala

Reaction score
Thanks guys. anybody in northern Ohio looking to sell some stock 16 inch rims for these trucks? Just need something cheap for the winter, don't care how they look

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Cody

Reaction score
Thanks guys. anybody in northern Ohio looking to sell some stock 16 inch rims for these trucks? Just need something cheap for the winter, don't care how they look

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I have a set that are spray painted hahaha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.