New Member to PSA

Mustangs888

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2001 ccsb 7.3, I lurked around here since I bought it back October, it has 251k miles on it currently. The truck came with a diamond eye 5in exhaust, 6637 filter on stock intake tube, shift improver kit, and a ts chip with no limit dyno proven tunes. I just removed the chip to send to gearhead auto because only the hot tune worked right. Lately in the past month and a half or so if you get on it sometimes it will blow a mix of black and grey/whiteish smoke. I heard it could be the ICP sensor any thoughts or ideas. Thanks Cody.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    925.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

bruce

Reaction score
Is that with the chip or without? If it has a chip when you floor it its gonna puff a little smoke.

Mustangs888

Reaction score
Thanks! And thats with the chip wheb it smokes its a haze but it used to be a jet black but sometimes now it will almost have like white steam from a blown head gasket just alittle grayer, but only on occosaion most of the time its still black. Also no codes.

Mustangs888

Reaction score
Thanks, injectors are hopefully on my list of to do's this summer. And I can check compression but it doesn't have excessive blowby or anything, and it starts excellent.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
welcome to PSA man. good looking ride! spend some time reading in the 7.3 tech section. you will find more info in there then what u can process

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.