New Powerstroke Shop in Downey CA

eddie06f350harley

Reaction score
Hello fellow PSD brothers,
I am proud to announce that i just opened my shop in Downey Ca,
i am factory ford certified and Have 6 years in powerstroke experience, i have the Ford IDS dealer only diagnostic software which i can do programming and updates on any ford, But all in all, we do all generic automotive including trans service and rebuilding. please feel free to contact me with any questions, thanks and god bless

Eddie De Leon
562-322-8715
[email protected]
:fordoval:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello fellow PSD brothers,
I am proud to announce that i just opened my shop in Downey Ca,
i am factory ford certified and Have 6 years in powerstroke experience, i have the Ford IDS dealer only diagnostic software which i can do programming and updates on any ford, But all in all, we do all generic automotive including trans service and rebuilding. please feel free to contact me with any questions, thanks and god bless

Eddie De Leon
562-322-8715
[email protected]
:fordoval:

great first post !

eddie06f350harley

Reaction score
yah need to sponsor up,

great first post is that a bad thing?

no i worked at sunset ford, worthington ford, and carmenita truck center, i think i know what eddie you are talking about lol, if so he's a good buddy of mine.

please feel free to contact me with any ?'s

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
yah need to sponsor up,

great first post is that a bad thing?

no i worked at sunset ford, worthington ford, and carmenita truck center, i think i know what eddie you are talking about lol, if so he's a good buddy of mine.

please feel free to contact me with any ?'s

PM me if you are interested in supporting the site through sponsorship. Be happy to chat with you.

Latest posts

Members online