New street toy build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Well I guess it's time to get a build thread going for my newest project. I had a great deal fall into my lap through a friend and I just couldn't pass it up. It's an '08 6.4 2wd XL truck outta Houston. Actually got it from David Lott at DI Performance. Regardless, I've always wanted a fun little 2wd drive street truck and after seeing Jason at G Racing' work on Vanilla Ice and Danny's truck I knew he was the man for the job. With Jason only being an hour or two south of David, it actually is gonna work out perfect. Plan is to short bed the truck, body work and paint. Paint to match the front clip. Lariat interior swap. Suspension and some go-fast on fuel motor work lol. Needless to say Jason has his wok cut out for him but it's gonna be badass when he's done and it'll be one of a kind :D

a6935993-2436-934c.jpg

MINK

Reaction score
What color hombre?

Oh and make sure you throw some Ds on it!

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Is that the same 2wd that wouldn't start on CL here? A few guys were looking at it, even Dorian was talking about it a few days ago.. should be fun!!!!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
nice steve! going to be sweet when its done. Spill the beans on motor work or else:poke:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
nice steve! going to be sweet when its done. Spill the beans on motor work or else:poke:

Motor work is gonna be mild. Elite dual fuelers, 110's, Absolute turbo's, Apex manifold with spray bars, Elite cam, Elite fuel system, No Limit IC and piping, RCD gaskets, Elite trans, etc., Im just looking for a clean and crisp 850 on fuel. Thats plenty of poop on the street in a 2wd shorty truck :D

As far as color goes, i dunno yet. White of some kind. I wanted Platinum but didn't want to play down V Ice's freshness. JD says Flat.... could look pretty good on a little truck. The only pink around this truck will be when Jacoby wears his bunny suit LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online