No throttle

strokenbilly

Reaction score
Ok drove an hour to my deer land stopped at a store before I got to the cabin that's 5 miles. Got back in the truck started it up and pushed the throttle and nothing happened thank god for high rev tune on the DP tuner I put it in drive and went 6 or so miles on high rev throttle not working and also gauges are not working anything I can do to fix. There is a auto zone close by I'm in yanceyville nc.

78f100

Reaction score
check for chaffing on the od button wires in the steering col. It will blow a fuse, cant remember the # for the fuse though. Note don't just put a bigger fuse in there my buddy did it and burned up the circut in the fuse panel.

78f100

Reaction score
yes it should have, all I remember is its in the panel inside not under the hood. My buddys truck would blow it every time he put the shifter in 1 or 2 so I took the cover off and found the chaffed wires. It was too late though he had put a 30a fuse in and we had to bypass the whole circut in the box.

strokenbilly

Reaction score
Thanks guys and yes it had two blown fuses I have throttle now. Again thanks for the info

Latest posts

Members online