Noob checking in

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Lots of great info here. What are you driving?

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Sucksqeezebangblow

Reaction score
Military brought me to Kansas. I have a 2015 F250 ccswb. I absolutely love it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 52

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Good looking truck. Are you a grunt?

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Ok. I thought that was a ranger badge on the fender of the truck.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Ok. I thought that was a ranger badge on the fender of the truck.

I believe that's a Black Ops edition superduty. It's nice. But 80k no thanks! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Sucksqeezebangblow

Reaction score
Correct on the black ops and the price tag. But not an officer, just a lil ol E6! Just been deployed enough times I should be able to change my citizenship to durka durka ville! That and investing is the ****!

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I wish I knew as much about investing during my military time instead of just saving. I only did 2 deployments though, or 30 months. How ever you want to look at it. Lol

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Correct on the black ops and the price tag. But not an officer, just a lil ol E6! Just been deployed enough times I should be able to change my citizenship to durka durka ville! That and investing is the ****!
Thanks for your service! The lil town I live in has a Ford dealership and that's the only one around for a while. They have a Black Ops edition f250 and a Tonka edition f150. I like the Black Ops! The interior is badazz! Just a lil outta my price range. Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Sucksqeezebangblow

Reaction score
Your welcome and thank you the support! It is bad a$$ inside with not a bad a$$ price tag. Said screw it, did a year in Korea so I treated myself!

Latest posts

Members online