Nor-Cal events coming up!

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
So Nor-Cal, Oregon, Washington people, there are two major events happening the next two months! Hopefully, we will have a big Ford turn out!!

First is a pretty cool dyno day. Its april 7th. Its North of Sac but South of Yuba City, in Rio Oso. All the info is in the link! We went two years ago, and there was a ton of trucks and it was pretty fun! We're planning on going, don't think we're taking any trucks, maybe the pumpkin or if it sells, maybe the truck Matt replaces it with. I don't know what his plans are.
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129479

Next, is NHRDA's Jefferson State Diesel Nationals. May 19th at the Redding Drag Strip. Who is planning on attending? It is always a good time, with a pretty good turn out of racers, spectators, and vendors. We'll definitely be there, hopefully with the race truck and my truck pulling possibly. There will be pre-sale tickets available. They will most likely announce this after this weekend's event in Florida, or after Texas which is in like 3 weeks, but I will update this thread when they do have them up for pre-sale.

ReddingPoster.jpg

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
I think we will be sponsoring the Jefferson State Nationals and will have a booth there. If you guys make it out, make sure to stop by and see us!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I am hoping to make it, as long as my truck is back with me. May have to go raise some eye brows at the dyno event. :pimp:

6.4psd916

Reaction score
I'm definitely going to the dyno event, and I think you would raise a few eyebrows. Would love to see your truck in person.

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
We will at the dyno day tomorrow, but with out the race truck. If anyone is interested in the special that we have going on for Rev-X and would like us to bring some let me know. The address for the dyno is posted in the link above. I can accept cash or credit when out there.

Latest posts

Members online