OFFICIAL HONEY BADGER JR. KICKOFF!!!

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
Can our hoodies just sent to us when we send our pumps in to get upgraded? I'm waiting to put a set of 400/200s in and would like to get the pump upgraded and tunes changed.

thuglike

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Jonathan....

The Sr. release has been delayed!!!!!!

A few issues sprung up on our beta testers that need to be addressed going foward.

Any customer that bought a Jr. in the hopes of upgrading it to a Sr. feel free to return it for a full refund. Pump must be new, unused or otherwise uninstalled.

Jonathan is concerned about the stock housings after extreme testing was done. Although most would likely be fine there is enough room in that statement to hault our current course of action.

We already have a solution in place and are well under way to get the new design into production.

THE HB Jr. IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS AT ALL...ONLY THE Sr.

We understand the inconvience this may be for a few guys BUT we can't, in good conscience, upgrade you to a product that we feel can and will be made better.

We test,test and re-test each product before we launch it and the latest batch of testing Jonathan made the decision to alter the product. It comes at great expense to us at this point in the game BUT we will not allow our customers to settle for a product we know can be made better....

We hope our customers understand and appologize for the inconvience. The Sr. WILL be released, just not as soon as first thought.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Jonathan....

The Sr. release has been delayed!!!!!!

A few issues sprung up on our beta testers that need to be addressed going foward.

Any customer that bought a Jr. in the hopes of upgrading it to a Sr. feel free to return it for a full refund. Pump must be new, unused or otherwise uninstalled.

Jonathan is concerned about the stock housings after extreme testing was done. Although most would likely be fine there is enough room in that statement to hault our current course of action.

We already have a solution in place and are well under way to get the new design into production.

THE HB Jr. IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS AT ALL...ONLY THE Sr.

We understand the inconvience this may be for a few guys BUT we can't, in good conscience, upgrade you to a product that we feel can and will be made better.

We test,test and re-test each product before we launch it and the latest batch of testing Jonathan made the decision to alter the product. It comes at great expense to us at this point in the game BUT we will not allow our customers to settle for a product we know can be made better....

We hope our customers understand and appologize for the inconvience. The Sr. WILL be released, just not as soon as first thought.

Does that mean that we wont ever be able to upgrade to the senior pump by turning in the jr?

live life full throttle

Reaction score
Hate to say this but this is what I was afraid of. Hence why it is still in the box brand new in my room. Really sorry to hear this. What does this mean about the core I sent in do I get a refund on that aswell

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

02BigD

Reaction score
Is the SR going to turn into the infamous t1000? Or will we see the SR once the problems are fixed?

Come on, seriously? Must you drag another vendor and product that has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread?

....really, I normally wouldn't say anything, but you just been flapping your fingers all over this place lately.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Come on, seriously? Must you drag another vendor and product that has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread?

....really, I normally wouldn't say anything, but you just been flapping your fingers all over this place lately.

It's a serious question.

02BigD

Reaction score
It's a serious question.

No it's not. A serious question would've gone something along the lines of, "Jason, any thoughts on how long y'all are going to perform further testing? What kind of time frame once y'all are comfortable with the pump, to get some inventory on the shelf and then start selling them?"

Dude, it's 2014, and you referenced the "infamous T1000" come on...

BTW, Jason, I was planning on calling you and discussing the above questions as I desire to replace my Gen3 with something easier on the oil for DD, and the SR interests me. I'd be happy to torture one when y'all are good.

thuglike

Reaction score
Hate to say this but this is what I was afraid of. Hence why it is still in the box brand new in my room. Really sorry to hear this. What does this mean about the core I sent in do I get a refund on that aswell

I will assume ...yes.

I need to ask Jon but you bring up a valid point.

Reaction score
Please let me know. At this point I need my refund and move on. Hopefully you can make the pump successful but I am afraid at this point I can't wait much longer.

thuglike

Reaction score
Is the SR going to turn into the infamous t1000? Or will we see the SR once the problems are fixed?

No....we already have the upgrade in place.

The pump, as is, works!!!!!!...real well too.

The issue is with the stock housing. We can easily release it as is, make a $hit load of money..right now BUT it would not be fair to the market as reliability issues made Jon make a sudden decision. One we feel is best for the consumer.

This decision cost us no less than 75k as we had an agreement with a major distributor for sole rights..but again we will not jeapordize our companies name fo a quick hit.

thuglike

Reaction score
Please let me know. At this point I need my refund and move on. Hopefully you can make the pump successful but I am afraid at this point I can't wait much longer.

Send yours in...once received a refund will be issued.

thuglike

Reaction score
No it's not. A serious question would've gone something along the lines of, "Jason, any thoughts on how long y'all are going to perform further testing? What kind of time frame once y'all are comfortable with the pump, to get some inventory on the shelf and then start selling them?"

Dude, it's 2014, and you referenced the "infamous T1000" come on...

BTW, Jason, I was planning on calling you and discussing the above questions as I desire to replace my Gen3 with something easier on the oil for DD, and the SR interests me. I'd be happy to torture one when y'all are good.

Jon figures 2 months

This is a delay..not a scrapping.

dsberman94

Reaction score
No....we already have the upgrade in place.

The pump, as is, works!!!!!!...real well too.

The issue is with the stock housing. We can easily release it as is, make a $hit load of money..right now BUT it would not be fair to the market as reliability issues made Jon make a sudden decision. One we feel is best for the consumer.

This decision cost us no less than 75k as we had an agreement with a major distributor for sole rights..but again we will not jeapordize our companies name fo a quick hit.

Glad to hear you guys are taking the hit to put out a good product instead of saying oh well and putting out junk. Maybe one day I'll be able to purchase something from you guys. Good to see companies are still developing new parts for these older motors too.

Latest posts

Members online