Oil stop leak

Spastik monkey

Reaction score
I have a leak that appears to be a rear main seal. it's leaking all down the oil pan and all over the tranny pan. Is there any of the stop leak products I can use as a bandaid untill I get my bonus and can pay to fix it?

Atsah

Reaction score
Don't put that stuff in there.. You probably have a leak comming from the back plate seal..

jdc753

Reaction score
Does the leak leave a mark on the pavement when parked? Mine has almost the same leak ns had it nearly its entire life. I know lots of other guys on here have the leak too.

If its not bad enough to mark its territory and you can live with it then I would skip fixing it and surely don't put anything into the oil fill other than oil. Between the injectors, the hpop and the oil cooler, these trucks have enough oil issues as it is without any help.

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
Sa dust. Lol
Not really Jk
Just keep it filled and keep a eye on it sounds like a rear cvr gskt leaking. Iv also seen early build icp sensors leak and look like your concern
Hello oil dye.
Pm or text me if you need anything

Atsah

Reaction score
Mine was dripping all over the place as well.. My back plate seal was gone and the oil was blowing back all over everything so it was impossible to find were it was comming from.. I had to put some dye in it to find the culprit..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.