P006A and P0401 codes.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
I am still getting that damnable P006A code(undefined) from time to time and then the other day I got P0401 EGR flow fault(?) code. Sooo, is my EGR system about to go to the ****ter or can I just clean the valve(EGR) and keep going. I have an EGR delete kit, but I bought it used and am not 100% sure if it's complete. Plus I was hoping to make it until I got a new oil cooler.

Atsah

Reaction score
I am still getting that damnable P006A code(undefined) from time to time and then the other day I got P0401 EGR flow fault(?) code. Sooo, is my EGR system about to go to the ****ter or can I just clean the valve(EGR) and keep going. I have an EGR delete kit, but I bought it used and am not 100% sure if it's complete. Plus I was hoping to make it until I got a new oil cooler.

I use to get that code a lot.. If I pulled the ebv and blow out the tube, it would go away for six-eight months..

RazinCain

Reaction score
I was catching that same EGR code along with the low EGR circuit voltage code. I tried cleaning it and it went away for about a week and came back. I replaced the EGR valve and all is well now. BUT, I plan on doing the EGR delete (or EGR cooler from BPD) and new oil cooler when I get a chance. I only drive it about 100 miles a week (or less most of the time) so Im not to terribly worried about it right now. I NEED to get and Edge Insite with the EGT probe so I can keep watch on my crap!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.