P006A code

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Check engine light came on. Checked codes with my SCT and got P006A code. What is this code and am I in trouble?

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Btw, truck is an 03 6.0 with 4in straight pipe, coolant filter, and I'm running the old Spartan Hybrid Race tune.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Well, I cleared the code and drove the truck. It still has alot of power, and the engine light didn't come back on, so I guess it wasn't anything to worry about? I did some research and found that it was either A) invalid code or B) MAP/MAF code. MAF is Mass Air Flow(sensor?) What the hell is MAP?

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Anyone know what that code is? Kinda has me worried. Oh, and btw, some kind and generous person on here needs to post a glossary of terms or something. I get completely lost on some of the tech threads.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Not sure on the code but map is manifold absolute pressure.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Keep getting this damn code. Has happened 4 times now. Twice while it was raining like hell, and twice while hot and sunny. It's seriously getting me worried. WTF is it? Do I just keep clearing it or is there actually something wrong with my truck? HELP!!!

dzldoctor

Reaction score
I have seen that code with turbos not working correctly. Something between the correlation between maf sensor and map sensor. I had a truck I had to replace the turbo on and it actually was an 03.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.