P0266 but no miss

jban126_f350

Reaction score
Pulled a p0266 code don't know how longs it been in there just put remaned 190/100 injectors p0266 is cylinder 2 contribution balance but I don't have a misfire??

Irontx

Reaction score
Is it bucking a little under a load??? I have the same code.... if I run the piss out of it... it'll stop and run perfect.

Irontx

Reaction score
If ya wanna fix it.... yes... it's gotta come out....
Once you've determined it's not some sort of connection problem.

Irontx

Reaction score
That's how mine is. Sounds like a connection. I haven't really cared enough to run it down. Clears itself up as fast as it starts.

Gary

Reaction score
P0266 is a problem with the coils on the injector, could be a connection or wire problem but most time it need a new injector.

jban126_f350

Reaction score
Also is it normal for the truck to buck when you tap the throttle in drive or reverse? Just lopes for a quick second then idle evens out. Again contribution test came out good buzz test passed

Irontx

Reaction score
Also is it normal for the truck to buck when you tap the throttle in drive or reverse? Just lopes for a quick second then idle evens out. Again contribution test came out good buzz test passed

That could be cleared up with your tune. I run the same injectors. Would stay just a tad bit high idle it seemed..... I would tell your tuner what it's doing.
Did you get the upgraded solenoids? ??

jban126_f350

Reaction score
That could be cleared up with your tune. I run the same injectors. Would stay just a tad bit high idle it seemed..... I would tell your tuner what it's doing.
Did you get the upgraded solenoids? ??

I'm not sure if I got upgraded solenoids I bought them from holderdown performance but they are warren injectors. Do you know anything about a ticking noise from injectors? Like I said before just put them in

Irontx

Reaction score
Hmmmm.... can really hear injectors when it's running. You can hear valve train though.
You didn't hear any one loud injector when you buzzed them???

jban126_f350

Reaction score
Hmmmm.... can really hear injectors when it's running. You can hear valve train though.
You didn't hear any one loud injector when you buzzed them???

Yeah it just sound like a loud injector. Any bad compression or bad lifter would so up in contribution test wouldn't it?

jban126_f350

Reaction score
Did you have the code before you installed these injectors? If not then your wiring is good and you probably need to talk to warren.

That's the thing I don't know if the code was there before but i starts to miss when it warms up no other codes besides the p0266

Latest posts

Members online