P262A

PDT1081

Reaction score
Fuel Injector- Pilot injection not learned.

Had this code set my CIL tonight. Tried Google and couldn't find any information. Truck is a 13 with just under 200k, on a diet for the last 50-75k ish.

PDT1081

Reaction score
Apparently, my truck has hit puberty and this code is her period. Showed up again this morning, exactly one month after the first time.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Wiggle test the FRP sensor and crankshaft sensor. All I can find is that voltage discrepancies on these circuits can cause this.

PDT1081

Reaction score
Wiggle test the FRP sensor and crankshaft sensor. All I can find is that voltage discrepancies on these circuits can cause this.
Thanks. I'll try that if it's not too nasty out when I get home. I haven't been able to find anything on the Google about where to look.

Tiha

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Reaction score
I haven't found anything either.
Do you have a tuner? Could it be related to some other add on?

When I put my min/max on my 2014 I had some problems getting the truck to drive properly again.

PDT1081

Reaction score
I haven't found anything either.
Do you have a tuner? Could it be related to some other add on?

When I put my min/max on my 2014 I had some problems getting the truck to drive properly again.
Haven't touched the tune since sometime in 2020, and that was just loading and installing the SOTF. I have had some various odd electrical oddities for awhile. Steering wheel buttons, struggled with voltage issues in front turn signals, had a broken wire going to the drivers window. Not sure if it's related, but also getting a soft code saying improper signal from compass. Not sure what that's about either, as the display on the dash is accurate.

Tiha

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Reaction score
Certainly wouldn't think that would have anything to do with engine codes.

I wonder if Ford has a different definition than the one we are finding online.

Latest posts

Members online