Panoramic Sunroof dimensions for tinting purposes

S1N 2 W1N

Reaction score
Does anybody know the actual dimensions of the panoramic sunroof? My truck is currently in Fords hands getting my death wobble fixed and my tint man has never done one before and wants to know the dimensions to see if his ceramic tint is wide enough to make the full cover.

On a second note, the 2017 F150 I had did have the roof done. Just curious if the dimensions changed from one truck to the other? Thanks for any helpful input.

dsberman94

Reaction score
My father had it done on his 04 in case of theft. He had all the paperwork for each number on each piece of glass.

Your tiny guy will tint your sunroof? My guy would but said they’re known to blow out when tinted for some reason. For that reason I opted out of having it done.

SoGrand

Reaction score
My father had it done on his 04 in case of theft. He had all the paperwork for each number on each piece of glass.

Your tiny guy will tint your sunroof? My guy would but said they’re known to blow out when tinted for some reason. For that reason I opted out of having it done.
My 2020 sunroof has been tinted since day 1 with 25 miles on it. I now have 97,500 on the truck with zero issues or complaints and love that it is tinted.

ghohouston

Reaction score
Good deal on the ceramic. Worth every penny. My tint guy said there was a chance of my sunroof cracking when he did my jetta, and I told him do it, and we will see what happens, and it's on me if it does. No problems yet.

S1N 2 W1N

Reaction score
I didn’t have any problems doing regular 3m tint on my f150. I’m aiming to keep the temp down as much as possible since I park out in the open at home and work.

Latest posts

Members online