• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Parting out excursion

G Racing

Reaction score
I have a 2002 excursion that I picked up for a project. I bought it without flying out to look at it first and relied on the pics I was sent. Well after going to pick it up I can't use most of it. It has been wrecked on the top from the windshield back to the second set of doors. I'll try to get some pics of it. Anyways I am keeping the engine, drivetrain, and frame. If there is something that you are looking for post up or send me a pm. The interior is gray.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Diesel? If you were not so far away I would be interested in taking the entire shell and interior off you. Pm me a price for it anyway. I might take a road trip one weekend shortly LOL

Sprman

Reaction score
windshield washer nozzles squirter thingys...... :pimp: but only if they are like the 05's and are not on the hood... i can't remember if the 02's are in the same spot.

rat49f6

Reaction score
Power rear side window servos

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

JMart

Reaction score
Fuse panel cover, and those little tabs that cover the bolts in the dash board near the windshield. If the come out without breaking like mine did.

G Racing

Reaction score
I think the cup holders are fine.

Yes it's a diesel, 7.3. I would like for someone to take the whole shell, I'll send you a pm.

The windshield fluid nozzles I believe are in the hood.

No power pedals and I'm keeping the hydro boost.

Keeping the PCM as well

Fuse panel cover is there. I think the little tabs are bad as well

The interior is gray leather and is in ok condition. Not the best and have all the seats.

I'll try to get some pics posted tomorrow

caladash

Reaction score
Does it have reverse sensors? If so how much for them? I also need a rear ac roof vent. Lastly, the drivers door bottom rubber seal, and the rear tailgate/ French door seals if they are in good shape.

rat49f6

Reaction score
Powet tear side window servos?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

G Racing

Reaction score
Fuse panel cover, and those little tabs that cover the bolts in the dash board near the windshield. If the come out without breaking like mine did.

I have both of the fuse panel covers. The little black one and the big gray one. I also have the acre covers for the dash screws.
-E8D2-4641-AFF2-18C99CC41844-1909-000000DE2C0F8A14.jpg

-9BBE-48AF-B0E1-4833014532E8-1909-000000DE46BC0234.jpg

G Racing

Reaction score
Does it have reverse sensors? If so how much for them? I also need a rear ac roof vent. Lastly, the drivers door bottom rubber seal, and the rear tailgate/ French door seals if they are in good shape.

I have the a/c vents, the drivers door bottom seal is gone and I do have the big seal for the rear hatch French doors.
I do have the rear bumper sensors but I am going to keep them with the bumper.

Latest posts

Members online