*******/Patriot Stock File

higherlife

Reaction score
I must have del-eted the stock file like 5 years ago and the tune failed to load now its saying the Stock File needs to be loaded first which i can't find on any of my computers. Is there a way around this or would anyone have one for a 2015? Kinda dead in the water right now.

ckrueg

Reaction score
I must have del-eted the stock file like 5 years ago and the tune failed to load now its saying the Stock File needs to be loaded first which i can't find on any of my computers. Is there a way around this or would anyone have one for a 2015? Kinda dead in the water right now.
So you need a stock file for a patriot device?

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

higherlife

Reaction score
So you need a stock file for a patriot device?

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Correct. It's asking to load the Stock File which from what i have been reading it is a .stk file that is sent when the device is purchased but i can not find the one they sent me.

higherlife

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to send me a copy of their .stk file for a 2015-2016 that has *******/patriot for me to atleast try? trying to avoid bringing it to the dealer or buying new tunes.

SPR DTY 6.4

Reaction score
Hey fellas I was wondering if anyone has the newer spar<tan/patriot tune that they wouldn't mind sending me. I have a Ndash tuner. I think what I been reading is that the latest version is the 10.02. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online